1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Depending on how you use the Services, we may ask you to share personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but keep in mind that you will not be able to access some areas of the Service or effectively use the services we offer on the Services without sharing Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate you. Examples include your full name, email address, screen name/user identification, password, location, and credit card information. See below for details on the information we collect from users:
3. THIRD PARTY AND INTERNAL ANALYTICS FRAMEWORKS. We currently use the following two analytics tools in addition to the aforementioned data we collect: StatCounter and our internal website usage analytics developed by Freebits.
- Internal Analytics: Similar to StatCounter, Freebits has developed its own internal analytic framework that will help us gather information primarily about user activity/behavior so that we may better improve our Services.
4. REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION. You may review and modify your Registration Information at any time by accessing our website using your password.
5. CONSENT. In order to use the Services, you will be asked to submit certain personal information about you and to authorize Freebits to use that information in a limited number of ways.
6. PASSWORD PROTECTION. You will be asked to select a password to access the Services through our websites and apps, and this password will be used to allow your student to use the Services. Your password should be kept confidential. Your password will also allow you to review and change the information we collect about you and your student or students.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION. No data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Freebits has multiple security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
9. UNSOLICITED THIRD-PARTY PROMOTIONAL EMAILS. The Services may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Services. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Services. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
11. CONTACT US. If you have any questions about your privacy or security measures at Freebits, please contact us.